Jedi's tunic pattern
Whether creating a cosplay of Qui-Gon Jinn, Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, or Mace Windu.
Or even creating an OC (original character) Jedi cosplay...I got the tunic's pattern you need.
While the exact tunic model varies slightly from one Jedi to another, the style remains always really similar. With this pattern, you'll have an excellent base to make your own tunic.
- Kimono-style tunic, mid-thigh length.
- Shoulder tuck.
- Tabard starting from the belt, at the back and longer than the tunic, at the front, by a few inches.
- Obi belt wider than the leather belt
🤓 This pattern is for the Jedi's tunic only
💜 Also available : THE COMPLETE JEDI COSTUME PATTERN
This kit includes 1 item :
The Jedi's tunic pattern
This costume is available in 6 sizes (X-Small to 2X-Large), for a waist size from 68cm to 112cm.
Suggested materials :
To make this costume, I suggest using cottn or linen. (more information inside the instructions)
Instructions including :
- complete assembly instructions, with pictures
- informations on how to correctly read your pattern
- French and English version