(last updated July 19, 2022)
Terms with a capital letter refer to the following definitions:
The "Company" or "we" means the sole proprietorship Julie-Chantal, costumes and accessories, whose head office is located at 40 rue Claudel, Boisbriand, Qc, J7G 1K2, Canada, registered in the Quebec Enterprise Register under number: 2263796338.
The "Site" means the website accessible from the URL link: juliechantal.com and any sub-sites allowing access to a content consultation space , a space reserved for customers, etc. which are provided by the Company.
"You" refers to the persons concerned by the Processing carried out on the Site (users, prospects, customers, etc.).
A "Data" corresponds to any information about an identified or identifiable natural person (the "data subject") directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier (name, identification number, location data, online identifier, etc.) or to one or more elements specific to its identity.
A " Processing" corresponds to any operation applied to Data (collection, recording, organization, storage, adaptation, communication by transmission, dissemination, deletion…).
A " Controller" is one who, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of processing and a "processor" is the one who processes Data on behalf of the controller. On the Site, unless otherwise stated, we are responsible for data processing.
A "Recipient" is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or any other body which receives communication of personal data, whether or not it is a third party.
SHOWCASE SITE AND COMMERCIAL PROSPECTING
The Site presents the activities of our Company and various forms (contact, subscription to the newsletter, etc.). By completing the forms and communicating with us via the Site, you send us the following categories of information:
- Identity data: civility/gender; name ; first name ; and optionally, we may ask you for your date of birth to provide birthday offers;
- Contact data and correspondence: email address; mailing address (address, postal code, city); phone number; In the event of a request to customer service, the nature of your request and the content of your request.
- Opinion and contribution data: pseudonym, date of the opinion, content of the opinion, product or service concerned, if applicable profile photo attached to the opinion; The Company may enrich its Site by collecting and republishing the opinions and contributions issued in relation to its offers by its customers on other sites (in particular social networks) when these contributions are freely accessible to the public;
- Data necessary for carrying out loyalty, prospecting, study, survey, product test and promotion actions;
- Data relating to the organization and processing of competitions, lotteries and any promotional operation;
- Data collected through actions to exercise the rights enshrined in the Regulations
In accordance with our legitimate interest, and where necessary when necessary for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at your request or of a contract, we process the above-mentioned Data for the following purposes:
- Presentation of the Company's products and services;
- Management, processing and follow-up of requests and exchanges with the Company, via the Site (if necessary by offering you a chatbot, a call reservation tool ...);
- Prospect relationship management;
- Management of people's opinions on products, services or content of the Company;
- Prospecting and/or sending information, management of technical prospecting operations, choosing people to carry out loyalty actions, prospecting, surveys, product testing;
- Organization of contests, lotteries or any promotional operation on the Site.
The data used for commercial prospecting management purposes is kept for a maximum of three years from the last active contact from the prospect or customer, and before in the event of withdrawal of your consent to receive messages from us. . Data from opinions and contributions are kept for the duration of public access to the opinion on the Site.
In accordance with our legal obligations, identity and contact data will also be processed for the following purposes:
- Update of its prospecting files by the organization in charge of managing the list of opposition to cold calling, in application of the provisions of the Consumer Code
- Management of requests for the right of access, rectification and opposition, and more generally of the rights described in the Policy.
The Site allows you to make purchases, which leads us to process the following Data:
- Identity and contact data
- Data relating to the contractual and commercial relationship: Details of the content of the order; Pre-contractual exchanges relating to the order (subject, date, etc.); Communications with the Company.
- Payment and transaction data: transaction date, amount, means of payment, order number, billing data;
This information is necessary for the management of our customer-prospect file, and more specifically for the following purposes in accordance with our GCS accepted when ordering on the Site and with our legal obligations:
- Perform operations relating to the management of files concerning: contracts including registrations; the orders ; delivery of the product or service; legal and commercial warranties; the bills ; accounting and monitoring of the commercial relationship (after-sales service) including for opinions on the Company's offers;
- Prevention and fight against fraud and means of payment and in particular against credit card fraud;
- Management of unpaid bills and disputes, provided that it does not relate to offenses and/or that it does not result in the exclusion of the person from the benefit of a right, a service or a contract
Secure payment. All transactions made on our Site are secure. Credit card payments are handled by our payment service provider (“PSP”), as indicated in our general terms and conditions or on the order page for our products and services. We thus have an SSL encryption system to protect your personal data as well as the means of payment used. At no time are we in direct possession of your bank details through this process.
Retention periods. The personal data we process is kept for the periods set out in the table below.
Data processed for commercial prospecting purposes
3 years from the last active behavior of the prospect or the collection of Data
Data necessary for processing your order and managing contractual and commercial relations
3 years from the last active behavior of the customer or, failing that, from the end of the contractual relationship. For accounting documents (purchase orders, delivery slips, customer invoices): 10 years from the end of the financial year
Order contracts for an amount less than 120.00 euros
5 years from the conclusion of the contract.
Order contracts for an amount greater than 120.00 euros
10 years from the date of delivery or service.
Bank details: in case of single payment
13 months for immediate debit payment cards and 15 months for debit cards deferred debit payment from the date of debit (for the purpose of responding to any dispute)
Bank details: in the event of taking out a subscription with tacit renewal
13 months for immediate debit payment cards and 15 months for debit cards deferred debit payment from the debit date of the last payment due date, occurring at the end of the subscription (for the purpose of responding to any dispute)
CREATING AN ACCOUNT
Creating an account is optional to place an order on the Site
On the Site, you can create an account and in this case, the following information will be processed:
- Identity and contact data
- Account login data : username, password; which may be automatically recorded on the Site only if you consent to it via your browser settings;
- Account access and usage data : IP address, login time, login duration, account settings, use of any account features.
Processing will be carried out for the purposes of managing authentication procedures, procedures for losing identifiers or passwords and for the purposes of executing the order in accordance with the intended purposes for online sales.
The Identity and Contact Data provided when creating the account will be used with your consent to inform you about the Company's products and services.
The Company may provide tools for creating a profile by adding optional information to your account (identity, social networks, age, profile photo, profession, etc.).
PROVISION OF DIGITAL CONTENT
The legal basis of the Processing aimed at the supply of digital content is contractual and, if not provided for in the T&Cs, responds to our legitimate interest. For this purpose, we will process the following Data:
- Identity and contact data
- Content access data: Username and password, which can be automatically saved on the Site only if you consent to it via your browser settings and connection information to the access space (IP address, time of connection, duration of connection, use of any tools available from this dedicated space…).
- Data relating to content: Content consultation and tracking data: Module consultation data, time spent on content; Information about audio files downloaded and/or listened to
- Tracking data: Progress indices, statistics and progress tracking; possible grades, surveys and quizzes carried out, past evaluations
- Publication data: Content of the publication of your contribution (comment, question, publications, opinions, etc.) date, time, response rate, information on the publication space concerned.
The Site from which the content is accessible may include technical devices that make it possible to monitor the use of the Site (logged-in user account, IP address, type of application used, various logs of connection and use to the User account…) The Data from these devices may be used in the context of the fight against counterfeiting, and/or to identify and/or prevent any illicit or non-compliant use of the Site and/or violation of the applicable GCS .
SOCIAL NETWORKS AND THIRD-PARTY SITES
Public information. The information concerning you, which you have transmitted to us, may possibly be enriched for commercial, prospecting, communication, solicitation or marketing purposes, through other sources of information such as social networks. This includes information that is said to be “public” or that we may have access to as an administrator of a page or group. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interest as a Business.
Interconnection. In the event that your member area can connect to another service (for example, a social network) to make cross-mailings, then the third-party service will be able to communicate information whose disclosure you have authorized. You are informed that the publishers of third-party services may also collect information concerning the consultation and/or use of the Site, in accordance with their own personal data processing policy. More information on registering for the Site from a third-party account, for:
EXERCISE OF YOUR RIGHTS
For any request to exercise the aforementioned rights or for more information, you can contact the Company at the head office address indicated at the top.
In accordance with the GDPR Regulations, you have the following rights over your Data:
- Right to rectify (Art. 16 GDPR) and to update your data held by us.
- Right to erasure of your Data (Art. 17 GDPR) when the data is no longer necessary for us, when you have withdrawn your consent to their Processing (if it was based on our consent) or that you oppose the Processing based on our legitimate interest or the processing carried out for prospecting purposes or for profiling purposes linked to prospecting.
- Right to withdraw your consent at any time (art 13-2c GDPR) for all data processing based on the legal basis of your consent. In addition, in terms of commercial prospecting, you have the possibility of unsubscribing at any time from our mailing lists by clicking on the unsubscribe link present in our communications or by contacting us to no longer receive solicitation messages.
- Right to limit the Processing, which, unless there is a compelling reason, can only be implemented with your consent (Art. 18 GDPR) when:
- You dispute the accuracy of the data, for the time necessary to verify them,
- If the data processing is unlawful but you oppose the erasure of the data and instead choose the limitation of the processing,
- When we no longer need the data but they are still necessary for you to establish, exercise or defend your legal rights.
- When you have objected to processing based on our legitimate interest, for the time necessary to balance our respective interests.
- Right to portability of Data directly provided by the data subject when they are subject to automated processing based on your consent or on a contract (Art. 20 GDPR ). This right means that you have the option of requesting the communication of this data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format so that it can be communicated to another data controller.
- Right to object (Art. 21 GDPR) to the processing of your data when this Processing has our legitimate interest as its legal basis.
- Right to define the fate of your Data after your death (art. 40-1 of law 78-17 of January 6, 1978) and possibly choose a trusted third party to whom the Company must entrust them.
In the event of a request for exercise, the Company reserves the right to ask you to specify your request and provide proof of identity (which will be kept for one year in the event of exercise of the right of access or rectification and three years in the event of the exercise of the right of opposition). If our response does not bring you complete satisfaction, you always have the possibility of lodging a complaint with the supervisory and protection authority Personal Data to which you are subject.
Commitments. Means of effectively deleting Data are put in place when the retention or archiving period necessary for the fulfillment of the determined or imposed purposes is breached, in particular after deleting your account with our Company or at the end of the contract with our Company.
Minimization. In any case, the Data subject to Processing is not kept beyond the time necessary for the performance of the obligations defined at the time of the conclusion of the contract, or posed by the legislation in force. Beyond that, they may be anonymized and kept for statistical purposes, in particular in an aggregated form.
Litigation. Similarly, we may archive information demonstrating the performance of our contractual obligations until the expiry of the limitation / foreclosure periods applicable to legal actions , and this for the good defense of our interests before the courts in the event of subsequent litigation.This concerns in particular but not exclusively the durations provided for by the Commercial Code, the Civil Code and the Consumer Code
Commitments. We undertake that any recipient of data provides sufficient and appropriate contractual guarantees to respect your rights, so that the processing meets the requirements of the GDPR when this regulations apply (in particular with regard to subcontracting). On the basis of our legal obligations, your Data may be disclosed pursuant to a law, a regulation or pursuant to a decision of a competent regulatory or judicial authority.
The information you communicate to us is for internal use by the authorized persons, it is strictly confidential and cannot be disclosed to third parties, except under the conditions provided for by the Regulations in the event of express agreement or if you have decided to make them public.
Subcontracting. Our external service providers (e.g. suppliers, carriers, etc.) may, in the context of the processing described above, be recipients of personal data when this is necessary to carry out their mission.
We undertake to ensure compliance with the applicable regulations relating to data transfers to countries recognized as offering an adequate level of protection;
Aggregation of non-personal data. We may publish, disclose and use aggregate information (information relating to site users, prospects, customers, etc.) that we combine from so that no natural person is individually identifiable. This processing is carried out in accordance with our legitimate interest for statistical purposes, sector and market analysis, presentation of our activities, promotional and advertising purposes and other commercial purposes.
Commitments. We undertake to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures using physical and logistical security means to limit the risk of accidental, unauthorized access or illegal, disclosure, alteration, loss or destruction of personal data concerning you.
Warnings. We urge you to be careful about what you decide to make public on the internet. With regard to personal data including relating to your private life or sensitive made public at your initiative or deduced via your contributions, comments and positions of any kind whatsoever on the Site, or even the networks social on groups and/or conversations with other users of the Site.
Https protocol. The URL address of the Site is accompanied by a closed padlock or a key appears at the bottom right of your browser indicating the existence of the security protocol Https, applicable to data storage in particular. This means that you are in a secure browsing zone, especially when you are asked for your credit card number.
Data breach. In the event that an event resulting in the realization of the risks of modification, disappearance or unauthorized access to the Data, we undertake to:
- Examine the causes of the incident;
- Take the necessary measures to limit the negative effects and damage that may result from said incident;
- Notify the incident to the competent authority and/or the persons concerned as soon as possible when it meets a legal requirement
Under no circumstances can the commitments defined in the point above be assimilated to any acknowledgment of fault or liability for the occurrence of this incident.
Mandatory or optional character. On the Site, you are informed of the mandatory nature of the answers by the presence of an asterisk or any other type of mention. In the event of an incomplete request (for example: online registration or order, request for information, etc.), the Company reserves the right to request additional information or to rule out by any technical means the possibility of validating the form concerned.
Hypertext links. The Site may provide links to sites, applications and services other than its own, which may be operated by third-party companies. We are not responsible for the processing of personal data carried out by these third-party sites, or sites pointing to the Site, the user of which is invited to consult the personal data protection policies for more information. The Policy is applicable only to the activities of the Company, which cannot be held responsible for any breaches by a third party of its obligations with regard to the protection of personal data.
Scope. The Policy is not exhaustive of all processing and we reserve the right to supplement it by any means.
Language. The Policy is written in French. In the event that it is translated into one or more languages, only the French text shall prevail in the event of a dispute.
Non-waiver. The temporary or permanent non-application of one or more clauses hereof shall not constitute a waiver on its part of the other clauses hereof which continue to produce their effects.
Presentation: Cookies and tracers (hereinafter "cookies") designate connection cookies and more generally, any file - deposited during the consultation of a site web or mobile application, the installation or use of software in the user's terminal equipment - having as its object the reading or writing of information in this equipment. Cookies allow us to collect Site consultation data (IP address, Internet service provider, hardware configuration, software configuration, type and language of the browser...).
Cookies may be placed by the Company or by third-party companies without your consent when they are strictly necessary for the operation of the site or to facilitate communication to the public online, for example when they are intended for the authentication, to store the contents of a shopping cart, to generate traffic statistics, or to limit free access to a sample of content requested by users
Duration : The maximum retention period for cookies is 13 months after their first deposit in your terminal and this duration is not extended with each visit.
Consent to the deposit of cookies: You are informed of the presence of cookies that are not strictly necessary by an information banner on the Site. With the exception of cases of use not subject to consent, cookies and tracers will only be stored on your terminal with your express consent. You may be asked periodically to reiterate your consent, to ensure that it is still valid.
Cookie settings: You can always change your preferences via your browser settings (Firefox with enhanced tracking protection; Firefox with cookie removal; Chrome ; Internet Explorer ; Safari ; Opera ; Microsoft Edge). You can also configure your terminal's browser to activate the "Do Not Track" option, which will indicate to the sites visited, advertising agencies or applications that you do not wish to be "tracked". This feature is available for the following browsers in particular: Firefox ; Chrome ; Internet Explorer; Safari ; Opera ; Microsoft Edge.
In case of refusal of cookies that are not essential to the functioning of the Site: Certain functionalities of the Site such as video players or interactive content use services offered by third parties and deposit cookies allowing them to identify your consultation of the content. If you refuse to deposit these cookies, the personalization features will not be able to work and the content that will be offered to you (in particular video suggestions or advertisements) will still be present but will be unrelated to your areas of interest.
Non-personalized advertising and audience measurement : The Company uses tracers in order to measure the audience of advertising on the Site without profiling you, in order to 'optimize the Site according to statistics on its attendance and Internet browsing..