Simple pants patterns BUNDLE
A small set of very simple but so practical patterns! Including 2 models of pants to complete different types of costumes:
The BASIC model: Elastic waist (with an adjustment cord), elastic ankles too (to slip them easily into your boot or your gaiter) and with pockets (yesss! pockets!).
The BAGGY model: Elastic waist (with an adjustment cord), stretch ankles (in jersey, to avoid thickness) and with pockets (yesss! pockets!).
With these patterns, you can complete all kinds of cosplay and role-playing costumes.
💜 Items are also available individually in the Vox Machina collection
This set contains 2 elements:
- basic pants pattern
- baggy pants pattern
- Patterns come in 6 sizes (X-Small to 2X-Large).
A size chart is included to help you choose the size that fits you.
Suggested materials for patterns:
- To create the different pants, I used faux suede, cotton canvas and linen
(more suggestions and quantities required in the instructions)
Instructions for patterns including:
- complete assembly instruction, with photos
- information to understand how to read and prepare your pattern
- French version (English version to come)