viking DEER set (STL + cut files)
Is your spirit animal the deer?
Here's a set of files you'll like!
It includes 3 3D print files:
2 models of belt buckle (to create different types of belts and fasteners) and 1 model of Viking brooch (commonly installed on the straps of Viking robes).
🤓 Easy to print. No support needed. These STL files are perfect for beginners in 3D printing.
As a bonus, the cutting templates (cut files):
PDF, PNG and SVG to reproduce the viking deer design on his sweaters, your cape, a notebook or other. Perfect to personalize everything around you.
🤓 Designed for automatic cutting machines (like the Cricut, Silhouette and others), but can also be used manually.
💜 It is possible to buy 3D files and cut files in BUNDLE
This set ccontains 6 items:
- 2 models of belt buckles
- 1 viking brooch pattern
- the PDF of the deer pattern
- the deer pattern PNG
- the deer pattern SVG
Size of 3D parts:
- Belt buckle 1: 95mm X 70mm X 8mm
- Belt buckle 2: 92mm X 63mm X 8mm
- Pin: 45mm X 60mm X 17mm
No assembly for 3D parts
* small instructions included to help you install your pieces on your costumes.
Ideal pattern for cutters :
Files If you have a Silhouette, Cricut machine, or any other automatic cutting machine, or laser engraving machine, you can use the designs to create stencils, vinyl appliqués and more.
available in PNG, SVG AND PDF:
Each design is available in 3 different sizes:
- PNG is perfect if you are working with a Silhouette cutter. Or if you want to integrate the illustration into something else (the transparent background is very practical).
- SVG is a vector format. It can be used in different design programs and with several models of automatic cutting machines.
- PDF is easy to print and easy to use in different programs.
Because every 3D printer is different, specifications may vary from one to another.
No printing information is included with this order. By purchasing this product, you assume that you have the knowledge required to 3D print.
🤓 All 3D print files have been tested on an FDM (filament) printer. They were printed in PLA or ABS.
Out of respect for my work, it is forbidden to share or resell this product.
However, you can very well sell the creation you have made using this product. I'm just asking you to credit my work. 🖤
Feel free to tag me if you share your creations on social media.
✂ Instagram: @julie.chantal✂ Facebook: @Julie-Chantal – costumes & accessories