viking FISH set (STL + cut files)
Is your spirit animal the fish?
Here's a set of files you'll like!
It includes 3 3D print files:
2 models of belt buckle (to create different types of belts and fasteners) and 1 model of Viking brooch (commonly installed on the straps of Viking robes).
🤓 Easy to print. No support needed. These STL files are perfect for beginners in 3D printing.
As a bonus, the cutting templates (cut files):
PDF, PNG and SVG to reproduce the design of fish viking on his sweaters, your cape, a notebook Or other. Perfect to personalize everything around you.
🤓 Designed for automatic cutting machines (like Cricut, Silhouette and others), but can also be used manually.
💜 It is possible to buy 3D files and cut files in BUNDLE
This set ccontains 6 elements:
- 2 models of belt buckles
- 1 viking brooch pattern
- the PDF of the fish pattern
- the PNG of the pattern fish
- the SVG pattern fish
Size of 3D parts:
- Belt buckle 1: 95mm X 70mm X 8mm
- Belt buckle 2: 92mm X 63mm X 8mm
- Pin: 45mm X 60mm X 17mm
No assembly for 3D parts
* Small instructions included to help you install your pieces on your costumes.
Ideal pattern for cutters:
Files If you have a Silhouette, Cricut machine, or any other automatic cutting or laser engraving machine, you can use the designs to create stencils, vinyl appliqués and more.
available in PNG, SVG AND PDF:
Each design comes in 3 different sizes:
- PNG is perfect if you are working with a Silhouette cutter. Or if you want to integrate the illustration into something else (the transparent background is very practical).
- SVG is a vector format. It can be used in different design programs and with several models of automatic cutting machines.
- PDF is easy to print and easy to use in different programs.