Classic gloves pattern
This pattern will allow you to create your own classic gloves. Perfect for a sophisticated costume, like the Percival de Rolo's character, from the series The Legend of Vox Machina.
We know it all too well, making gloves is always a bit painful. It requires a lot of precision and dexterity. This pattern is not magic, but I worked on the design to make it as simple as possible, while being elegant.
This pattern will allow you to make gusseted gloves to complete different types of cosplay and costumes.
💜 This pattern is part of the GUNSLINGER BUNDLE in the Vox Machina collection
This set contains 1 element:
- The classic glove pattern.
- The pattern is offered in 7 sizes: 2X-Small to 2X-Large.
Suggested materials for patterns:
- To create Percy's gaiters, I used stretch faux suede
(more suggestions and required quantities in the instructions)
Instructions for patterns including:
- complete assembly instruction, with photos
- information to understand how to read and prepare your pattern
- French version (English version to come)